- Managing Partner at Lambert & Associés
- French Trademark and Design Attorney (class laureate of 2010).
- European Trademark and Design Attorney, Professional Representative before the EUIPO.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS :
APRAM – Member of the Board of Directors of APRAM (Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles – the largest French association of trademark professionals) from 2012 to 2018 – Currently Co-author of the Flash APRAM newsletter and external auditor of the EUIPO trademark opposition decisions before the European Trademark Office on behalf APRAM (https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/sqap_audits)
CNCPI – Co-Chairman of the International Relations Committee of the CNCPI (Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle) in 2017 and 2018.
Stève is an active member of the following international associations:
INTA – International Trademark Association -www.inta.org
APAA – Asian Patent Attorneys Association – www.apaaonline.org
Stève regularly plays active role in the official delegations of the CNCPI (French Patent and trademark Association) visiting our colleagues from Japan (JPAA in Tokyo), Korea (KPAA in Seoul), and China (ACPAA in Beijing).
Master 2 Industrial Property and Corporate Law at the University of Lille 2
Master’s degree in Business Law from the University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas
Stève also completed the Law & English Program at USC Gould School of Law in Los Angeles in 2014.
Since 2018 Steve teaches Intellectual Property at Le Mans Law University and is an active member of the Trademark Attorney Training Program organised by the CNCPI and the French Patent and Trademark Office for the young IP professionals who intend to be qualified as Trademark and Design French and European Attorney.
Parody in trademark law: the risks of self-service use of trademarks – link to the article
Who imposes his law, marketing or legal? – link to the article
The Sports Event, a monopoly of the organizer to be cultivated – link to the article
Something New in the protection of Local Authority name in France – Guide 2014 Innovation – Technology & Intellectual Property
Brands: strategic bad faith or strategy in bad faith – May 14, 2014 – Decision-makers Strategy Finance Law
French copyright: who owns your rights – link to the article
Proper management of one’s rights portfolios – link to the article
Stève is part of the team of Authors of the famous FLASH APRAM (newsletter about Trademarks and Design in France and European Union) since 2015.
– AWARD and DISTINCTION :
- Award 2019 International Advisory Experts Award – Section Brands in FranceIP Star 2019 INTA Boston
- Lambert & Associates rated Excellent by Leaders League 2019 – Section Brands, Designs and Models
- Lambert & Associates ranked Excellent by Leaders League 2018 – Section Brands, Designs and Models
- Lambert & Associates ranked Excellent by Leaders League 2017 – Section Brands, Drawings and Models
- Trophy of Law 2015 Rising Team
- Magazine 2014 Decision Makers Innovation – Technology & Intellectual Property – “Highly Recommended” Ranking – Section Trademarks, Designs and Models
- Magazine 2014 Decision Makers Marketing – Internet – Media – Distribution – Section Trademarks, Designs and Models
Stève joined Lambert & Associés in 2005 and became Partner in 2013 and Managing Partner in 2018. He is particularly involved in trademark, design, copyright, and domain name law, both in the implementation of protection and in their enhancement and defense (litigation).
– Languages: French, English.