- Founder of Lambert & Associés
- French Trademark and Design Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney, Professional Representative to EUIPO.
– EDUCATION :
Master 2 in International Commercial Law
Master 2 in Intellectual and Industrial Property
Master of Law degree
– PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
Pascale was President of APRAM (Association of Trademark and Design Practitioners) and former Vice President of CNCPI (Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle).
Pascale is also an active and recognized member of the following international associations:
INTA – International Trademark Association
PTMG – Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group
ASIPI – Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual
– BACKGROUND :
Pascale founded Lambert & Associés in 1985 and acts as an expert for the INPI, the WIPO, or the EU before foreign trademark offices. Pascale also participates in numerous training courses in the CCIs of many French cities.
– Pascale is particularly involved within the firm in matters relative to the definition and implementation of a company’s industrial property strategy, contractual practice, and the fight against counterfeiting, as well as copyright and patent matters.
– Languages: French, English, Spanish,